6.19.2011

Reactions

Everyone loves comments on their masterpieces. Why slave over a project for hours, days, weeks, months, (or in my case, minutes), and have it go unrecognized and acknowledged ?!?! For this reason, I've added 'reactions' at the bottom of each recipe!  It is similar to the 'Like' button on Facebook!

I want to hear back from you! If you were brave enough to try one of the recipes I've posted- give me some feedback! Let me know if it turned out, and whether or not you enjoyed it! If you didn't, no biggie, to each his own (and your own sucks if you didn't like one of my dishes)! :) If the immediate desire to rush into the kitchen and reproduce the dish doesn't take hold of you, but you sure do think it looks tasty, 'Like' it by clicking on the 'Looks Good!' button!

If I notice more people are liking certain types of dishes over others, I may switch my focus to those. If desserts are getting most of the popular vote, more desserts my adoring public shall have. If italian food is winning in the polls, than you can bet italian food will pop up more times than SportsCenter does on my television. This blog won't work without the support of its reader(s?).

I also thought it might be nice for my guest bloggers to be able to get some love as well, so don't forget to share your inner most thoughts and feelings with them the only way you can.... by using all your effort to click a single button :)

2 comments:

susan chouinard said...

you're kind of bossy for a cooker

susan chouinard said...

got anything for rabbit since that is what chris will be eating soon?

Post a Comment