7.29.2011

Obsession: Pizza

I've noticed that my obsession are getting more and more unhealthy. Oh well. I'm currently loving pizza. Ok, that's a lie, I'm always in love with pizza, but let's be real, so is everyone else. Being the cheap monetarily-responsible and lazy lazy person I am, ordering out and paying delivery fees doesn't appeal to me. What does appeal to me is the ability to make pizza at home using pre-made mini pizza dough! I found these in the bread section of the commissary and all you do is add ingredients and throw them in the oven.

I should have taken a picture of the package so you know what to look for when you go to find this miracle product, but alas, I did not. Epic fail on my part. Anywho, all you do is preheat your oven to 450, lightly brush the pizza with olive oil, add your toppings, and those it in the oven for about 10 minutes! I've come up with some very tasty combinations over the last week...


Tomato sauce mixed with ricotta cheese (left over from stuffed chicken breasts mentioned earlier), and finely chopped mushrooms as the base. Mozzerella cheese, pepperoni and black olive. Yum.


 Tomato sauce base, lots of ricotta (omg I love ricotta cheese) and mozzerella cheese mix, pepperoni


Left over alfredo sauce base. Topped with spinach, pre-cooked chicken, and cherry tomatoes. Parmesan cheese with a small amount of mozzerella mixed in.


Perfect for lunch, dinner, or just a snack :) The combinations are endless! Its also a great way to get rid of some leftovers you have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment