12.07.2011

Mindy Bradley's Breakfast Casserole

Thank you, Bradlians, for sharing this recipe with me. I will now share it with all four of my loyal followers.

This breakfast casserole is perfect for picky eaters and those who consider themselves a 'mans-man' as there are no fancy pants ingredients and only contains protein and potatoes. Mmmmm Mmmmm!

That's all I'm going to say about this: its yummy, its Mindy's recipe, and it reheats really well! I'll let the food speak for itself :)


Ingredients:
* 9 eggs
* Bag of tater tots
* 1/4 cup milk
* Jimmy Dean's Country Mild Sausage
* Bag of shredded mexican cheese
* Can of Rotel (Mindys fav.) I wish I didn't have a little toddler who eats this stuff or I'd add this too!

Yup. that's it!

To Make:
* Cook up sausage, drain grease
* Line casserole dish with tater tots (or hashbrowns)
* In bowl, beat eggs well. Add milk. Stir in cooked sausage. Pour over tater tots
* Sprinkle with cheese
* Cook in oven on 350 for 1 hour or until golden brown

Want to feel a little healthier? Serve it with a side of fruit :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment