4.24.2012

Butter Baked Tilapia

Fish is rarely eaten in our household. Tis a shame as we live on the coast where amazing fresh seafood and fish are readily available. I wish my husband wasn't so picky when it came to tasty water-dwelling protein. I am a seafood FANATIC. I've never lived anywhere that had fresh fish available at the drop of a hat and was of the highest quality.

I decided to try and make some tilapia for the men of the house and see how it went...

HUGE SUCCESS. Not only did Chris go out of his way to tell me it was a good piece of fish, but Alex not only ate his piece... but he also ate half of mine. I guess the mommy has to make the sacrifice when it comes to feeding her young, but I can't say I wasn't a bit reluctant (and bitter) to share mine with him.


Recipe can be found here: http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/baked_tilapia.html

It was so good... we're making it again this week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment