4.13.2012

Corn Fluff

Yes, Cooker is back. Its April and I'm coming back with a recipe from... Christmastime! It was Christmas Eve and we had our friends over who had just recently had a sweet baby boy. Now, that sweet baby boy is no longer a newborn, but a rolly-polly redhead who could not seem more grown up!
We had filets wrapped in bacon, salad, twiced baked mashed potatoes (see recipe above), and corn fluff.

Corn Fluff. Yes, silly name, seriously bad for you, and dangerously good. Its basically super moist and awesome cornbread. Now, I was never a fan of cornbread in my younger years, but fancify it and I'm game!





I would quote an original author of this recipe, but you can find it online in about 1,000 places. For as common and easy as it is, I can't believe I had never had this recipe until last fall in Mississippi!

Corn Fluff / Corn Casserole

Ingredients:
* 2 (14 oz) cans cream corn
* 2 eggs beaten
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 stick melted margarine
* 1 small package Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix

To Make:
* Mix all ingredients together and bake in a 9x13 pan.
* Cook 1 hour at 350 degrees
* See... I told you it was easy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment