10.01.2011

Apple Pie Dip

Thank you, Pinterest, for making my life complete. Without you, I never would have found this amazing Apple Pie Dip by thepeachkitchen.com! It was a perfect fall snack/dessert! It was super easy-peasey and if you doubt how good it is, just ask Alex: he ate it up by the fist-full. Ok, so my son eats pretty much anything and everything, but he only says MMMmmmm after the really really good things :) I also loved this recipe because it reminded me so much of my Grandma Ann's applesauce!


In her recipe, she made homemade cinnamon-sugar chips for it, but I was lazy and figured cinnamon graham crackers would do the trick- I was right! They were also a lot easier for Alex to snack on! The recipe can be found by clicking on the link above to the website. I have since checked out a few more recipes on it, and I'm convinced it may be my new favorite cooking blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment