6.27.2012

Oreo Cupcakes


I've made these TWICE in the last two weeks: first for my friend Jennifer's birthday, and second for BUNCO night. Want to impress a bunch of people you've never met before? Make. These. There was not one woman who ate these who didn't absolutely love them.

Since I didn't really alter the recipe at all, like I usually do, I'll just post the direct link to the site that I found these on:

http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/death-by-oreo-cupcakes-3.html

The only thing I did differently was to save all the extra oreos for the frosting- not mix half with the cake batter. I figured the cupcake would benefit more from having super kickass frosting, especially when the devils food cake is already so rich and delicious!

Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment